LAST UPDATEd: March 4, 2022
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit our Site, we might collect certain information about your device, web browser, IP address, time zone, and cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we might also collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, websites or search terms that referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with our Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we may collect certain information related to you, such as your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the information we collect about you generally to fulfill orders placed on our Site. We also use the Order Information to:
- Communicate with you;
- Assess potential fraud risk by assessing your IP address, and also optimizing our Site, in general. Examples of such optimization include specific analytics about how our customers interact with our Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
- Provide you with advertisements if you have opted-in to receive marketing communication from us. You can opt out of some of our marketing services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com, through our Contact Us page, or by mail using the details provided below:
Attn: Customer Support
2549 Eastbluff Dr., 193, Newport Beach
Hours: Mon-Friday 8am-5pm PST. Customer Support is available 24/7 and replies to all inquiries within 48 hours.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use software, Cartzy, to power our online store--you can read more about how Cartzy uses your Personal Information here: https://www.cartzy.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.